Happy New Year !!!
Its time for a short Summary of my blog year of 2013
First 2013 in numbers...
- 0 Trips to Salute, I realy hope that will be better in 2014
- 1 Wargaming book with my name in it
- 1 Painted 28mm Bridge
- 7 Painted 28mm Houses/Tents
- 9 Painted 28mm Sledges/Guns/Vehicles
- 26 Painted 28mm Mounted minis
- 32 AAR´s published on my blog, I realy hope you like them.
- 175 Blogposts
- 346 Painted 28mm Foot minis
- 359 Followers ! Thank you very much to you all !!! and especially thaks to the 86 new one that signed up during 2013!
2013 Started of with some FIW and Musket & Tomahawk gaming, M&T have proven to be a very nice set of rules, higly recomended.
During the early part of 2013 I also continued to paint for my Baltic Crusade project and did some more Lion Rampant play testing. I looking forward to the release of the Lion Rampante Rules by Dan Mersey they are to be released in September 2014 by Osprey...
In March 2013 I started a new project, Finnish War 1809, unfortunally it was out run by a nother new project in May/June, the 1930´s "A Very Moderate Swedish Conflict" project that took most of my painting and gaming time during the summer and early fall.
During the 2013 I of course continued my long lasting Kalmar Union War project and in October I seems to have got a real inspirational boost and painted about 100 new Danish/German Mercenarys for the Union side...
In the last month of the year I was lured in to a new project by my friend Sören, the "Scanian War 1675-79 Snapphane style"...
That is about all I managed to do during 2013, I hope it was ok to follow it here at my blog and that you will continue to follow next year:)
I end this year as I did last year with some pictures of some Medieval Danes I painted for my friend Tonys collection.